Billy Guice entered Singletary’s office at 2:26 p.m. Guice is alone with Singletary for 52 minutes until 3:18 p.m. when Scott Taylor arrives.
- 2:26 Billy Guice arrives
- 3:18 Scott Taylor arrives
- 3:24 Jim Reeves & Matt Mestayer arrive
- 3:27 Kelly Sessoms & Brett Williams arrive
- 3:28 Breland Hilburn arrives
- 3:37 Steve Simpson arrives
- 4:04 Everyone begins to leave
- Billy Guice represents a non-party to the Lay case
- Billy Guice represents a defendant in the Almond case
- Singletary is Special Master in the Almond Case
- Billy Guice was in Singletary’s office 52 minutes before the next party, Scott Taylor, arrived
- Scott Taylor sits on the board of SRHS, also a defendant in the Almond case
If counsel for non-parties to Lay were invited to this conference, surely counsel for KPMG would have been as well. Maybe someone at Brunini or Sutherland can inform us.