How to File a Complaint Against a Judge

The Commission on Judicial Performance is the body that oversees and enforces the law when it comes to judges and special masters.  The commission accepts anonymous, written complaints.  They also have the power to open their own investigations based on media reports.

The commission provides a complaint form, though it is not required.  Your complaint should include the information requested in the form, except your name – if you wish to remain anonymous.

You can get a copy of the form by clicking here.

The information requested is relatively straightforward.

Mail the form to the commission:

660 North Street, Suite 104
Jackson, Mississippi 39202

If you need assistance understanding how to complete the form, call the commission: 601-359-1273

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *